Saturday, August 13, 2011

Casual Cutie Review and Promo

Anyone who knows me knows that I love hair accessories. My girls do not leave the house without a bow, headband or flower of some kind in their hair. We probably have 200 or more bows right now between the three of them. I buy matching ones at Gymboree, or make my own hair flowers, but my absolute favorite bows are the ones I find on Etsy. This is why I was so excited to review some of the products that Casual Cutie  has to offer.

Lauren sent us Ella and Madeline each a Petite Rosette headband in size 3-12m, one in lime green and one in hot pink. Willow received a purple Girly Monkey headband in size 12m-3y.  They arrived in a box and wrapped in tissue paper to avoid being damaged during shipping.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve received bows that have been smooched by the post office because the seller tried to ship in an envelope or polymailer, so this is a major plus in my book!


Ella and Madeline eagerly tried on their headbands (okay, so they didn’t have much of a choice, mommy put them on while they were sleeping) and were more than happy to model them for everyone.  If big bows aren’t your thing then these rosettes are a perfect match for you. They’re small and dainty but have enough off a pop to make sure that everyone knows your little baldy is in fact a girl. The petite rosettes measure about an inch across and have little pearls in the center.  The underside of the rosettes are lined to protect their delicate skin, the girls wore them for a few hours and there were no red marks or indentations on their skin like we’ve experienced with other elastic headbands. Ella and Madeline have heads that are on the smaller end of the charts (5th percentile) and these headbands were a little loose on them, so they defiantly run true to size.

 Unfortunately, like most three year olds, Willow is going through a phase where she refuses to do anything that mommy asks, including wear her monkey headband so mommy could take pictures. She ran around for hours with it in but took it off whenever I got near her with a camera.  However my two year old nephew “The K-Man” was more than willing to give it a try and ham it up for a bit.  This headband features an embroidered felt monkey attached to a basic satin bow. The details are absolutely adorable; the monkey even has her own little purple bow with pearl accent!


Overall we were really pleased with our headbands from Casual Cutie and we will defiantly be placing an order in the near future! Want to get some Casual Cutie bows of your own? Well you’re in luck! Lauren has decided to offer a special promotion just for readers of Life Unexpected: Adventures of a SAHM! With any purchase of $25 or more prior to shipping,Casual Cutie will send you a hot pink Satin Rosette headband  which is a $7 value! Lauren even offers hats for both boys and girls so you're sure to find something for your little one.  All you have to do to claim your headband is leave a note to seller when you check out saying “I found you on Life Unexpected” This deal is only good through Sunday August 21st

Other than the three headbands I received from Casual Cutie I did not receive any other compensation.All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you!